Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To Australia or Bust!

I (Sonja) am in the midst of applying for a visa to Australia. And there is A LOT of paperwork! I've got about 100 pages to fill in plus providing telephone records, pictures, and declarations that our relationship is genuine and continuous. Because we've been in Russia for so long I've had to get a police check from here and back in the States.

This is an exciting and stressful process. We plan to go to Moscow this month for an interview with the Australian Embassy. Then we wait for up to 10 months. We should be ready to move down to Australia in February 2009.

2 comments:

Jami Janelle said...

I am praying for you both so you can move to Aus on time. Come on! I want to be able to visit the land down under and spend time with you both! Love you and miss you heaps :)
Go team!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.